Coastal Kippford is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide personal information (such as your name, address, email address, etc.) when using our services (brochure request, sales/rental/general enquiry, etc.) then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Data Collector for this website is Coastal Kippford, with its registered office at Kippford, Dalbeattie, Kirkcudbrightshire, Dumfries and Galloway DG5 4LF.
We collect certain personal information about you, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Information that you provided by completing forms on the website. This includes but is not limited to the information provided at the time of registration or of posting material, participating in surveys, entering competitions or requesting further services. This includes but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information about your interests that enable us to provide you with a more tailored website experience, by personalising the website to match your interests.
- Information about your computer including where available your browser type, your operating system and your IP address.
Uses Made of Information Collected
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you have chosen to do so.
- To update you about changes to the service of the website.
- To contact you with information about this website that we think may be of interest to you.
- To send you e-mail correspondence, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- To contact you in relation to promotions that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with information and services that you have requested from us.
- To administer the process of buying or booking a holiday home.
We will share your details with our booking system SuperControl and marketing agency Hoseasons for the purposes of them delivering their service to us. Your personal information will never be passed to anyone outside of Coastal Kippford, SuperControl or Hoseasons without us first obtaining permission, unless we are obliged and permitted by law to do so.
We will normally store your personal information on our secure systems until such time as we no longer deem them to be commercially viable. If you request that your details be removed from our systems, so long as there is no outstanding action, we will be happy to do so.