LAST PLOT IN THIS DEVELOPMENT Two-storey lodge. Various build options available.
Planning has now been granted for a two-storey lodge in Kipp Paddock – a lovely small private development consisting of nine log cabins all privately owned.
The lodges are set in a horseshoe formation round a small loch and are landscaped with trees, shrubs and Galloway dykeing. The development is a short walk from the beautiful village of Kippford.
There are several purchase options available:
- Buy a serviced plot and build your own lodge within the approved planning consent. £105,000
- Purchase a serviced plot and log kit (floors, walls, windows, doors & roof beams). POA
- Buy the land and lodge together. POA
Our Solid Log Norwegian lodges are built in the traditional ‘solid log’ method using slow grown spruce – the log quality from Norway is second to none. Whilst we will be showing only one design we would expect to be able to design to your specification.
- Norwegian Lodges are sold freehold; you own the land so pitch fees do not apply.
- A small management fee covers annual maintenance, currently £600 + Vat.
- The lodges are for use as second homes or holiday homes, not as main or sole residence.