Coastal Kippford (aka Kippford Holiday Park) has been owned and developed by different generations of the Aston family for over 50 years and become arguably the most beautiful Park in southern Scotland.
Our priority is to ensure everyone who visits the Park has a wonderful time so should you need assistance with anything please ask and we’d be delighted to help. You’ll find our staff very friendly and knowledgeable whether you require advice on your holiday home, information about the Park or places to visit in the area… of which there are many!
“To provide an environment of peacefulness and beauty, where the active and not so active can relax and enjoy beautiful surroundings and excellent accommodation, environment and service.”
Without a doubt there are numerous reasons to holiday with us:
- Location – Kippford is regarded as being the loveliest seaside village in South West Scotland.
- Activities – You will be spoilt for choice! There’s something for everyone in the local area.
- Open all year – You can enjoy all four seasons with holidays throughout the year.
- Fully staffed – Peace of mind knowing there are staff on site 24/7.
- Wonderful views – Estuary or mountain views of up to 25 miles.
- Beautiful pitch presentation – Our wonderful landscape enables us to offer different options such as a fully landscaped plot with ‘dry-stane’ walling and/or a verandah around the front of your new holiday home (perfect for family barbecues and evening sunsets).
- Nature conservation – Proud winners of David Bellamy Gold Conservation Awards for 20 years.
- Wide range of holiday homes for sale – New and pre-owned models available, with the option to generate rental income.
- Pet friendly Park – Dogs are welcome on Park and we encourage Owners and Guests to exercise their dogs on the many beautiful coastal and forest walks right on our doorstep.
- Industry standards – We are a member of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association and our contracts are based on industry agreements with the Office of Fair Trading.
Meet The Team
Owners – Gail and Robin Aston
Coastal Kippford is a family run business. Owners, Gail and Robin Aston, are second generation owners of the park, Robin’s parents having started the development in the late 1960’s.
The family aim is to create a beautiful, peaceful and relaxing holiday environment that appeals to those who appreciate a place of pure tranquillity and wish to avoid noisier resort locations.
Conservation is very important to Gail and Robin and they are very proud to have held the coveted David Bellamy Gold Conservation Awards for 20 years.
Gail and Robin oversee the general running of the Park to ensure a first class service to all customers and a happy working environment for their staff.
Reception Manager and Receptionist – Sasha and Laura
Sasha is our Reception Manager; ably assisted by Laura. Together they are the friendly faces that will greet you on arrival or answer your phone calls and emails. They work hard to ensure the smooth running of the Park including dealing with enquiries from Owners and Guests, seasonal touring pitches, rental bookings and house-keeping. Nothing is too much trouble for them so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact them.
Warden – Paul
Paul is our resident Warden, responsible for looking after all holiday properties and general cleaning and maintenance of the Park. Outwith office hours there is always a Warden on duty to help in the unlikely event of an emergency when our Reception is closed.
Groundsmen – Ian, Brian, Luke and Mark
Our team of groundsmen work tirelessly in all weather conditions to maintain the appearance of the Park; over 25 acres of stunning, hilly and landscaped parkland. They also construct pitches, site and de-site caravans and build holiday home verandahs.
Sales & Marketing Manager – Pam
Pam is responsible for lodge, caravan and land sales as well as all our marketing activity. If you are thinking of buying that dream holiday home then please get in touch with Pam who will only be too happy to show you around the Park and the holiday homes we have for sale.
Book-keepers – Mark and Kirsty
You may not see Mark and Kirsty as often as other members of the team. They work very hard behind the scenes number crunching and making sure our accounts are in order.