The Keswick is a stylishly designed holiday home with low energy lighting. It has many delicate details from the warm natural-inspired accents, a pretty pendant light here, to a simple design flourish there. With every little refinement, the sense of homely comfort grows.
Included as standard is:
- A shaped front bay
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Fixed dinette seating
- Externally vented powered cooker hood
- Soft-close hinges on doors and drawers in kitchen
- USB socket to kitchen
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions in lounge
- Coffee table
- King size bed in master bedroom
- Fabric headboards in all bedrooms
- Overbed lockers in all bedrooms
- En-suite WC
- Bathroom extractor fans.
Extra features of this particular model include:
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Winter premium pack (‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing, domestic central heating, exterior light, and extra insulation)
- Voiles throughout
- Front sliding patio door
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Lift-up bed in master bedroom
- Space saver bed for twin room.
This caravan is available to view on Pitch G10. The price includes the caravan, siting costs and outside decking. It is available to reserve with a 10% deposit.
Check out our other caravans for sale.