Welcome to a true home from home – the ABI Wimbledon. From its traditional looking hearth and bedroom wall lights to classic ceramic handled taps, the Wimbledon has a certain period charm. Simultaneously quaint and stylish, its dusky neutral palette adds a little hint of modernity to its character. The floor plan is shown below.
Standard Features include:
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Stylish light fittings with low energy bulbs
- Freestanding dining table and chairs
- Externally vented powered cooker hood
- Soft close hinges on kitchen doors and drawers
- 40mm worktops
- Shaker style kitchen doors
- Electric log effect feature fire which will keep you warm and cosy
- USB socket in lounge
- King size lift-up bed in master bedroom
- TV point and USB socket in both bedrooms
- En-suite WC
- Bathroom extractor fans
- Shaver socket
- Coat hooks in all bathrooms.
Extra Features include:
- ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing
- Domestic central heating
- Exterior light
- Extra insulation
- Voiles throughout
- Front sliding patio doors creating a seamless transition from inside to out
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- L-shaped seating in lounge and two armchairs
- Scatter cushions for enhanced comfort
- Bluetooth sound system in lounge complete with flush ceiling mounted speakers
- Space saver bed for twin bedroom
- ‘Exclusive’ pocket sprung mattresses.
This caravan is available to view on our show pitch by Reception. It will be sited in our popular G area on the lower Park within easy reach of the footgate leading to Kippford village.
The price includes the caravan fully furnished, siting costs and outside decked area on which to relax.
Check out our other caravans for sale.