High above the beautiful seaside village of Kippford in Dumfries and Galloway, South West Scotland, our second development of freehold Norwegian Lodges overlook the Estuary of the River Urr and enjoy views up to 25 miles.
Alpine Meadow is terraced and landscaped to make the most of the hillside location, with each Norwegian lodge benefiting from:
- Exceptional privacy.
- Woodland and coastal walks on your doorstep.
- Stunning views over the River Urr and across to Screel Hill.
The private woodlands surrounding the development support an 8,000 year old bluebell woodland with a breeding red squirrel population which can often be seen feeding in the grounds.
All freehold Norwegian lodges are 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room models:
Criffel 52’ x 20’ plus deck
Special 57’ x 19’6” plus deck
Merrick* 60’ x 26’ plus deck
*The larger Merrick includes a sauna off the main bath/shower room as well as an outside store and fully roofed front and side decks, perfect for enjoying the garden and outstanding views.
Plot 7 (673.27 sq m)
There are several purchase options available:
- Buy a serviced plot and build your own lodge within the approved planning consent. £88,000
- Purchase a serviced plot and log kit (floors, walls, windows, doors & roof beams). POA
- Buy the land and lodge together. POA