Viewings – By Appointment Only – Allowed from 29 June
In the last 24 hours we’ve received confirmation from our local authority (Dumfries & Galloway Council) and the Scottish Government that our Park can open for Holiday Home Sales from Monday 29 June 2020.
In order to reassure you that you will be as safe as possible when you visit us a COVID-19 risk assessment has been carried out by the Park to ensure the appropriate physical distancing and hygiene measures are in place to protect its staff and customers.
The following measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Viewings are arranged by appointment only. Please do not arrive on Park without an appointment.
- Viewings are spaced to allow one hour between visits for accommodation to be ventilated.
- All internal doors and windows of holiday homes will be kept open as far as practical to avoid the need for hand contact during the viewing and to maximise ventilation.
- Disposable gloves will be provided and buyers will be asked to avoid touching any surfaces.
- The number of people on a viewing is restricted to only those in the immediate household of the buyer.
- Our sales procedures have been reviewed to ensure social distancing can be maintained between staff and customers:
- We have re-organised the layout of our sales office;
- Staff and customers will travel in separate cars around the Park;
- Staff will not enter the accommodation with the customer.
- Any frequent hand contact points will be cleaned between viewings.
- A deep clean of sales units will take place every 10 viewings or weekly whichever is the soonest.
PLEASE NOTE: If any member of your party is showing symptoms of illness or has been asked to or is part-way through self-isolating please do not arrange a viewing until fully recovered.
View our Holiday Homes For Sale.
To book an appointment phone 01556 620 636 or email email@example.com.
Coastal Kippford, 24 June 2020