AVAILABLE TO BOOK FOR 7 NIGHTS, FRIDAY TO FRIDAY.
Looking for pet friendly cottages to rent? Have you considered a large family home instead? This impressive lodge – the ‘Old School-master’s House’ is located opposite our local golf course/tea room and just half a mile from the sea at Kippford. Miles of cycling in Dalbeattie Forest is just 300m away.
This holiday home benefits from a large secluded and mature garden, parking for several cars and free access to the two play areas on Coastal Kippford holiday park. In addition to the spectacular planting, the ‘Barbecue Pit’ is marvellous!
The ground level has a stunning 11m long dining/conservatory with bi-fold doors to the deck and garden.
This lodge is available to book throughout the year with arrivals on a Friday. Book for 7, 14 or 21 nights… or longer if you wish. A 7 nights stay for up to 8 guests is £1,050 (only £131.25 per person!).
Free WiFi is available to guests.
- Large front entrance hall/study area
- Living room with open fireplace (logs are free)
- Traditional kitchen with tall American F/F, dishwasher, modern Aga (gas/electric), adjoining pantry
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious dining conservatory opening to patio and large private garden
- Shower room with steam-room.
- Four bedrooms – one king size and three double (linen and towels are provided)
- Family bathroom.
- Private parking
- Covered storage area outside
- Barbecue pit (charcoal provided for first night).
Cots and High Chairs are available for hire at a charge of £8 each. Please advise when booking and bring own cot linen.
Pets are welcome in this holiday home (downstairs only).
All rental accommodation is non-smoking.
Price includes gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and tea towels.
All bedrooms are located on the first floor reached by approx. 13 steps.
The garden is maintained by a gardener. We will endeavour to take care of the garden during changeover before guests arrive, but this may not always be possible.
A refundable deposit of £125 will be added to your holiday at time of booking. It will be refunded within 7 days after departure provided the accommodation is left in a satisfactory condition and no damages have occurred.
We also have a number of holiday homes for sale. Please let us know if you would like to view any during your stay with us.