Pet friendly. Sleeps 8 guests. Impressive two storey lodge. £800 per week, Saturday to Saturday.
Looking for pet friendly cottages to rent? Have you considered a large family home instead? This impressive lodge – the ‘Old School-master’s House’ is located opposite our local golf course/tea room and just half a mile from the sea at Kippford. Miles of cycling in Dalbeattie Forest is just 300m away.
This holiday home benefits from a large secluded and mature garden, parking for several cars and free access to the two play areas on Coastal Kippford Holiday Park. In addition to the spectacular planting, the ‘Barbecue Pit’ is marvellous!
The ground level has a stunning 11m long dining/conservatory with bi-fold doors to the deck and garden.
It is available to rent from Saturday 30 May 2020 and comprises:
- Large front entrance hall/study area
- Living room with open fireplace (logs are free)
- Traditional kitchen with tall American F/F, dishwasher, modern Aga (gas/electric), adjoining pantry
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious dining conservatory opening to patio and large private garden
- Shower room with steam-room.
- Four double bedrooms (linen and towels are provided)
- Family bathroom.
- Private parking
- Covered storage area outside
- Barbecue pit (charcoal provided for first night).
Cots and High Chairs are available for hire at a charge of £8 each. Please advise when booking and bring own cot linen.
Pets are welcome in this holiday home (downstairs only).
All rental accommodation is non-smoking.
Barnbarroch Lodge is available to rent Saturday to Saturday only.
All bedrooms are located on the first floor.
The garden is maintained by a gardener. We will endeavour to take care of the garden during changeover before guests arrive, but this may not always be possible.
Check in will take place at Coastal Kippford reception.
A refundable deposit of £125 will be added to your holiday at time of booking. It will be refunded within 7 days after departure provided the accommodation is left in a satisfactory condition and no damages have occurred.
To check availability click on the button below.
We also have a number of holiday homes for sale. Please let us know if you would like to view any during your stay with us.